Played by Tig Notaro
Marianne Peters is a helicopter pilot. She gets recruited by the team at the airport.
Airport Look: Black (or dark navy?) short-sleeved coveralls with collar popped. Blue printed name tag that reads “PETERS” with white printed border and yellow merrowed edge. White A-shirt (“wife-beater”) underneath. Red ear muffs around neck.
Shirt: White t-shirt with bound crew collar
Chest Rig: Condor Recon MCR5-800 OD with some engine oil on it
- On her right leg is a G-Code GCA76-DLS drop-leg platform in black, with holster
- Tactical belt in olive drab, with personal retention lanyard attached
- Randolph Engineering Pilot 1 sunglasses with gold frames
- 3 necklaces: 2 silver chain and one cord necklace with pendants
- 2 silver bracelets on left wrist
Heckler & Koch MP7A1
Sunglasses: Randolph aviators are a bit pricey. American Optical (AO) Original Pilot aviators are identical and a bit cheaper. Or if you just want the cheapest sunglasses possible, there are lots of nice-looking knock-offs available.
Red ear muffs: Identical ear muffs can be found at Harbor Freight for half the cost.
Rifle: Buy an airsoft HK MP7A1