Played by Dave Bautista
A former zombie warrior and current diner cook, Scott Ward assembles a ragtag team of mercenaries to go back into the walled-off, zombie-infested city of Las Vegas in order to grab the cash abandoned in the vault of Bly’s Casino.
Wife: Laura Ward (played by Colby Lemmo)
Daughter: Kate Ward (Ella Purnell)
Scott Ward is decked out in tactical gear.
Shirt: Men’s Condor Trident Battle Top in graphite.
Pants: Arc’teryx LEAF Assault pant AR in coyote.
Chest Rig: 5.11 Tactec plate carrier in Ranger Green. There are four open-top M4 mag pouches attached the front, along with 2 patches: a coyote US flag (upside down) and a “Las Vengeance” patch. Camelbak-equipped.
Boots: Coyote combat boots. Possibly Oakley or Nike brand.
- Arc’teryx coyote knee-pads on the elbows (yes, Dave Bautista is massive).
- Joe Rocket Briton motorcycle gloves in brown, with fingertips cut off.
- On his left thigh is a Condor drop-leg platform in coyote, with twin drop pouches in olive. ♦️
- On his right thigh is a G-Code GCA76-DLS drop-leg platform in coyote with holster.
- Around his beltline is a Viking Tactics Brokos slotted battle belt in olive drab, with a black tactical belt going through it. He has a flat molle pouch attached to the rear.
- Crimson bandana around neck.
- Square-rimmed brown acetate (Ray-Ban wayfarer) prescription glasses with neoprene tube retainer (possibly Chums “floating neo”).
- 3-day tactical backpack in coyote. ♦️
- Custom bracers made of 1″ olive drab webbing and leather.
Long Rifle: Heckler & Koch HK416 rifle with picatinny rails, laser sight (AN/PEQ-15), flashlight (SureFire) & scope (Trijicon 4×32 ACOG). Haley Strategic Partners D3 Sling in coyote.
Pistol: Sig Sauer P226 with aftermarket grips.
If you’re trying to recreate this look on the cheap, try these items:
Rifle: You can buy an airsoft M4 rifle for a very similar look